School fees for 2021-2022 are now available. The school fees can only be paid online, and we will not be collecting cash or checks. These funds are vital to our special programs (Art, Music and PE) and for maintaining student technology and digital resources.
You find the school fees in the Pasco County Schools Parent Portal.
How to Activate or Create myStudent account for 2021-2022 school year:
- Before creating your account, please obtain your child’s last 4-digits of his/her social security number, student ID number, and date of birth.
- If you don’t have a myStudent account, click CREATE a myStudent ACCOUNT (https://pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/?skipSAML=true) and follow the directions. Check your mail or junk mail for your confirmation that you created your account.
- If you already have a myStudent parent account, activate your account for the 2021-2022 school year by entering your email address and password that is associated with your myStudent account. Please click “Child Info” to the left of the screen and review your address, phone number, and contact information to ensure that they are correct. Once this is completed, you will be able to see the school fees.
- If you need assistance in validating, updating, or creating your account, please visit myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us or the school at 813-346-4300.
- Enter your emergency contact information and electronically sign all forms and agreements as requested on the Parent Portal.
- Pay student fees:
- Click “Portal” on the left side of the screen.
- Under District and School Announcements, click “Pay Student Fees”.
- Click “Sign in” and enter your email and password.
- A Student Quick Pay screen will pop up. The fees should automatically show on the screen.
- Select the fees you need to pay and enter your credit card information.
- Click “submit” and you are done.