July 2, 2020

Dear Bexley Bulldog Families,

This morning I notified our incredible staff that, pending School Board approval,  I have accepted a promotion to be the Director of Early Childhood Programs for Pasco County Schools.  While I am honored to be offered this incredible opportunity, it comes with great sadness at having to leave the school we have all built together.

Summer is often seen as an ideal time for transitions.  I know that with the current times we are navigating, this news may cause concern as these times are atypical. Please know that planning for the safe return of our Bulldogs is not a task that is taken lightly and the staff, Mrs. Huffman, and I will continue to work together during this transition to ensure that quality systems are in place for August.

In keeping with hiring protocols, my position will be advertised and the Superintendent’s Staff will make a recommendation to the Board.  The person selected will be so fortunate to work with such a dynamic group of educators, staff, families, and students!

In closing, I want to express my gratitude to you for supporting me in this role with the kind compliments regarding Bexley, your support of our staff, and your patience with us as we developed our way of work from the ground up!  I know with that same continued support, Bexley Elementary will continue to thrive.

Believe! Engage! Succeed!

Every Bulldog! Every Day!

Sincerely,

Vicki  Wolin